- Pets are restricted to the first floor rooms and limit of 1 pet per room applies.
- There is a charge of $15.00 (CAD) per room per night.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash when it is in the hotel or on hotel property, unless it is in your room.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet on hotel property as well as in and around Oshawa.
- Any disturbances, such as barking, should be curtailed to ensure that other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Daily housekeeping service is required - please contact the Housekeeping Department to arrange a convenient time for servicing your room. No attempt will be made to enter if there is a pet in the room unless the owner is present.
- Any damages or significant cleaning charges will be applied to your bill.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your pet.
- You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel; its owners and operators, from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet.
- Should the hotel have to rebate any rooms due to noise complaints as a result of a pet occupying the room ie. barking, whining, scratching etc., those charges will be applied to your room.
Durham Hotel & Conference Centre is currently undergoing renovations and as part of the renovations, all our balconies, patios and some facilities are closed. We appreciate your understanding during this transition and we are looking forward to introduced our new and improved hotel in the near future.